This video training with Michael Shannon covers the basics of Juniper’s routing and switching, including user interface options, routing policy, class of service, and more.
- Beginner- to immediate-level knowledge of networking
- Experience working with networking
- Juno software release 11.1
- Juniper Networks Certified Internet Specialist (JNCIS-SP)
- Juniper Networks Certified Internet Professional (JNCIP-SP)
- Juniper Networks Certified Internet Expert (JNCIE-SP)
Related job functions:
While Cisco continues to dominate the router and switch industries, they aren't the only player on the field. Juniper Networks produces high speed, reliable switching routers to satisfy ISP-level performance. Next to Cisco, Juniper is the most renowned routing and switching company in the industry. The Junos Associate is the entry point for this platform.
Trainer Michael Shannon shares his enthusiasm for and knowledge of Juniper in this exciting series. Learn the basics of Juniper, as well as test tips.
Juniper is a leader in mobile and wireless switching, poised for a bright future, as are those information technicians who have the latest Juniper training from CBT Nuggets online IT training. Don't rest on your current skills. Stay ahead of the curve with CBT Nuggets.
Want to see the artistic side of trainer Michael Shannon? Check out his music here.