Perform security administration tasks
Description: Candidates should know how to review system configuration
to ensure host security in accordance with local security policies.
Key Knowledge Areas:
* Audit a system to find files with the suid/sgid bit set.
* Set or change user passwords and password aging information.
* Being able to use nmap and netstat to discover open ports on a system.
* Set up limits on user logins, processes and memory usage.
* Basic sudo configuration and usage.
The following is a partial list of the used files, terms and utilities:
LPI Linux LPIC-1 102 and CompTIA Linux+ Videos
We use a doublespeed control to enhance your viewing experience. In order to make it work we have to manipulate the flash buffering.
This advanced buffering is applied to all streams regardless if you installed the doublespeed control or not. Sometimes the advanced
buffering causes the video to hang or behave erratically. If you are experienceing issues with video playback please
Disable the DoubleSpeed Buffer
Remember to re-enable the buffer if you want to use the doublespeed control.
For other common video playback issues, including firewall and corporate network issues, please visit our Tech Support Forum